Small and medium-sized business have many costs to consider. And they are often run by entrepreneurs wearing many hats and in needs of low-cost resources.
Your Chamber of Commerce is one of those resources. Here are just some of the ways a Chamber membership can pay dividends, bringing suppliers and customers to your “door” — brick and mortar or online!
- Credibility: Being a chamber member can enhance your business’s credibility. Your customers will view chamber membership as a sign of a reputable business. The last conducted Shapiro Poll shows a 63% impression that you are a credible business.
- Advocacy: Chambers of commerce advocate for the interests of local businesses – representing your business concerns to local government bodies our State Chamber and U.S. Chamber of Commerce encouraging a business-friendly environment. You may not be political, and neither are we! We seek to educate and inform our members on bottom line practices.
- Networking: Chambers of commerce host events, meetings, and seminars where business owners can network with other local businesses and potential customers – facilitating new business opportunities.
- Discounts: Chambers can negotiate discounts on various services, including insurance, office supplies, and shipping. These savings can directly impact your bottom line, especially for small businesses. Exclusive to Members.
- Learning and Development: Chambers frequently organize seminars, webinars, and workshops on topics relevant to businesses. We hosted over 70 each year of the pandemic; These events can help you and your employees stay updated on industry trends and best practices from Human Resources, OSHA, Accounting, Grants and the SBA…. and more for your whole team!
Bottom Line: Your Chamber can bring valuable resources to your door. These mean increased visibility, numerous networking and business development opportunities, and benefits that will contribute to your growth and success.
Want to find out more about how a Dearborn Area Chamber membership can benefit you? Contact our Director of Membership Terry Gorski.
Follow the Dearborn Chamber: threads.net/@dearbornareachamber