The Dearborn Area Chamber is excited to announce GIFT LOCAL – a new member benefit program designed to help keep money in our community and bring new sales to your doorstep.
How does it work?
- Certificates are purchased from the Dearborn Area Chamber website, here.
- Buyers print the certificates themselves or email them to their recipient to print.
- The certificate is presented to you, the merchant, when a purchase is made.
- You quickly verify the code on the certificate using simple technology we provide.
- The Dearborn Area Chamber pays you via ACH electronic funds transfer or check in approximately 14 days.
- How do I get paid?
The Dearborn Area Chamber pays your redeemed certificates twice each month.
- Can the certificates be used more than once?
No. Each certificate has a unique code that, when verified, cannot be reused.
- What if the customer doesn’t use the whole certificate?
You may either issue store credit or give cash back for any unused portion of the certificate.
- Can I get a report on activity?
Yes, by logging on to the Merchant Portal on our website you can see what has been redeemed and paid.
- What if I have questions?
We are here to make sure you have everything you need. Please reach out to us at (313) 584-6100.
What are the next steps?Gift Local Registration Form
For questions, contact Kelli Vanden Bosch at email@example.com or (313) 584-6100.