Virtual Holiday Cooking Class with Zee the Cook
December 10 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$5
Join the Chamber for a Virtual Holiday Baking Class with Zee the Cook!
Experience the Holidays in the kitchen!
The Virtual Cooking School begins at 6pm – join us for 1 or both recipes!
Zee Shami is an active community leader and owner of ZeeTheCook Culinary Studio in Dearborn Heights, MI.
Zee’s positive energy and passion for food + people has led Zee & her team into operating creative programs where kids, teens and adults can come together to learn how to cook, bake and build relationships in a healthy environment (reclaiming human connection).
Everything from school field trips, to corporate team-building events, to mom and me workshops, to birthday parties and community events- you won’t want to miss out on a ZeeTheCook experience”!
RSVP & sign up below for this fun family experience!
Zoom information will be sent to participants on December 9th.
Bring the following ingredients to cook along and see what comes out of the oven:
- 1 package of regular Oreos
- 1 8oz block of cream cheese
- White/Milk chocolate for dipping
- Cake Pop Sticks
- Parchment/Wax Paper
- Flat Surface Tray
- Food Processor- Preferred (or rolling pin with plastic bag if you don’t have one!)
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Small Microwave-Safe bowl
- Piping Bag: Optional
- All-purpose flour
- Confectioners (powdered) sugar
- Sesame Seeds, toasted (2 tablespoons)
- Ground Cinnamon
- Baking Powder
- 10 tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- Vanilla extract
- Mini chocolate chips (optional)
- Frosting (optional)
- Basic Dry Measuring Cups and Spoons + Liquid Measuring Cup
- Butter Knife
- Small microwavable bowl
- Rimmed Baking Sheet
- Parchment Paper
- Large Bowl
- Rubber Spatula
- Oven Mitts
- Cooling Rack (Optional)
- Fine Mesh Strainer (Optional)